Some of these suggestions may seem a little obvious but these are things I personally do on the daily to have a healthy lifestyle.
- A cute water bottle – I always bring my water bottle wherever I go. Personally I love one with a straw! For whatever reason I feel like I drink more water out of a straw. I rarely drink anything but water… Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy an occasional glass of wine but on the daily I drink water! Here are my drink options I give myself – Water, sparkling water, tea, & coffee.
- At home workout gear – Since we’ve all been at home more often then ever! I feel like a lot of us are switching to at home workouts. I used to go to the gym a lot but since having a baby it just won’t happen as often as it used too. Which I’m totally fine with! I’ve learned how to motivate myself to workout at home. Peach Resistance Bands – Peach Bands Core Sliders –
- Find good resources – In need of good healthy recipes? Checkout the SUNEE APP – I’ve had it for 3 months & really enjoy the recipes. It’s a great way to change up your diet & add new yummy food into your life! I don’t know about you but I tend to get in a rut with my cooking. Another good resource is Youtube. Here are some at home workout channels I love – MadFit – Heather Robertson – POPSUGAR Fitness – If you have an exercise bike I highly recommend getting the Peloton app. We just purchased an exercise bike ( CHAOKE Exercise Bike ) and it’s been really enjoyable to load up a cycle fit class on the app! The Peloton app has more than just cycling. It has strength training, yoga, running, & stretching!
- Buy yourself a cute workout outfit… or two… splurge & find pieces that make you feel good! I don’t know why but it always helps me have a good workout if I’m wearing a cute workout outfit. Some of my favs are Lululemon + L*Space Active Wear.
- Relax! Have Fun! Committing to a healthy lifestyle is all about how it makes you feel. If it’s no longer serving you in a positive way make a change! Focus on nourishing your body with good food & moving your body because it makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something! It’s all about having a good mind set which honestly takes work.